On Tuesday, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest had the gall to say that recent comments made by Donald Trump disqualify him from being president, and that any other Republican candidate “who’s too fearful of the Republican base” to denounce Trump also “has no business serving as president.”
Well, Rand Paul — who’s been a vocal critic of Trump and the rest of the GOP presidential field — didn’t take too kindly to that. But instead of turning his guns on his running mates, he took aim at Barack Obama and listed 10 reasons why he is “unqualified” to be president:
Yesterday the Obama White House had the nerve to say someone else was unqualified for office. After 5 years of acting like a King and ignoring our constitution, that takes a lot of nerve. Today I would like to put a mirror in front of the Obama White House and show them the top ten things that make HIM unqualified
1. Tried to take over 1/6 of economy in Obamacare, wrecked the system and hurt patients and taxpayers
2. Thinks an executive order is legislation and how you make law
3. Fought an undeclared, unconstitutional war in Libya, turned it into Jihadist wonderland
4. Fighting an undeclared, unconstitutional war in Syria, trying to put ISIS in Damascus.
5. Signed into law the indefinite detention of American citizens
6. His copy of the bill of rights obviously goes from 1 to 3, skipping 2nd amendment.
7. Court ruled his NSA spying on every American was illegal.
8. He has added more debt than anyone in history.
9. Appointed an attorney general who thinks speech against Muslims is a bigger threat than terrorism.
10. EPA rules by executive FIAT trying to kill an entire American industry and way of life (coal).
Kudos to Paul for pointing out the Obama administration’s hypocrisy.