After yesterday’s ponderous and detailed discussion of tax compliance, it’s time for some levity.
So let’s have some fun with Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump.
And we’ll start with the crazy Senator from Vermont. I’m surprised that I haven’t seen more Sanders-specific humor. I’m probably missing some examples, but a quick look through my archives reveals only the cartoon at the bottom of this post and the satirical poster included in this post.
A guy this crazy deserves more attention.
So here’s the Sanders version of the monopoly game, courtesy of Mark Perry, the must-read economist at the American Enterprise Institute.
The best part of the game is the description of how everyone decides the best option is to stop being productive and wait for handouts.
Sort of the same message from this Wizard-of-Id parody.
Now let’s shift to “The Donald.” I don’t know how to classify him from a philosophical perspective (probably because he doesn’t have a coherent set of principles), but he is an entertaining figure.
That being said, I think I’ve only had one column that included Trump humor.
So let’s atone for that oversight. This World-according-to-Trump map is quite clever.
Very similar to the very amusing how-the-Greeks-see-Europe map I shared back in 2011.
This is a guest post by Dan Mitchell “a high priest of light tax small state libertarianism”
Sign up for our FREE newsletter!Sign up to receive daily updates, political news, action letters and additional messages from Conservative Republican News
November 10, 2016 By Katie
March 21, 2016 By Katie
December 19, 2016 By Kent Kellar
- US Navy ‘pausing’ operations after suspicious collision
- What? Neil deGrasse Tyson tries to tie eclipse to global warming
- This liberal terrorist arrested again for new AntiFa bomb scheme
- Don’t mess with Texas! AntiFa terrorists crying after reading this…
- Rand Paul speaking out on Trump’s new Afghanistan policy
- BREAKING VIDEO: President Trump announces stunning change to Afghanistan policy
- Who’s funding these violent liberal riots? You guessed it…
- Tony Dungy Speaks Out on NFL Players Kneeling During National Anthem
- Here’s how one charity organization is saving 1 million preborn babies
- Planned Parenthood Loses Legal Battle Over Medicaid Funding in Arkansas