During a speech attacking Hillary Clinton Wednesday, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump outlined his goals for his first 100 days in the White House. His “America first” reforms are as follows:
• Appoint judges who will uphold the Constitution. Hillary Clinton’s radical judges will virtually abolish the 2nd amendment.
• Change immigration rules to give unemployed Americans an opportunity to fill good-paying jobs
• Stand up to countries that cheat on trade, of which there are many
• Cancel rules and regulations that send jobs overseas
• Lift restrictions on energy production
• Repeal and replace job-killing Obamacare — it is a disaster.
• Pass massive tax reform to create millions of new jobs.
• Impose tough new ethics rules to restore dignity to the Office of Secretary of State.
Do you agree with these goals? More importantly, do you think Trump would be able to achieve them? Comment with your thoughts below.