You would think Hillary haters everywhere would be rejoicing the fact that the FBI found her guilty of committing multiple federal crimes. But a funny thing happened on the way to prison: FBI director James Comey inexplicably recommended that Hillary not be indicted and thus be allowed to continue her decades-long crime spree. That’s right — the Face of Evil once again proved that the Clinton Book of Laws for Elites overrides the laws of the United States of America.
Of course, everyone — even those on the radical left — realizes that Hillary is guilty of multiple felonies and that her being allowed to skate was made possible by a collaboration among BHO, Loretta Lynch, Bubba, and James Comey. But you already know all this, so it’s not any great revelation.
The question on the front burner now is where this farcical lack of justice will lead. To lay the foundation for such a discussion, let’s start with a handful of things we know for certain.
- Hillary Clinton is a walking crime machine, a career criminal beyond rehabilitation.
- She’s also a serial liar, having lied repeatedly about such events as Benghazi, the connection between donations to the Clinton Foundation and gargantuan speaking fees paid to the Hillbillies (not to mention favors granted to foreign governments while she was Secretary of State), and, of course, the use of a private email server to prevent authorities from having access to her emails.
- She refuses to release her speeches to Wall Street firms who paid her millions of dollars for presentations ranging from 20 to 45 minutes. The reason for this is almost as obvious as why an elected president would have his college records sealed.
- Contrary to James Comey’s absurd conclusion that his FBI team could not find any intent on Hillary’s part, the truth is that everything about Hillary’s illegal email activities was intentional. The fact that the FBI uncovered lie after lie is, of and by itself, conclusive proof of her intent to deceive. (I’ll be generous here and not even go into the fact that the law specifically states that intent is irrelevant in determining whether or not someone is guilty of mishandling classified information.)
- Hillary hates Barack Obama, and Obama hates both her and Bubba. You can bet that the world’s most narcissistic community organizer has never forgotten Bill Clinton’s purported comment to Ted Kennedy back in 2010, to wit: ”A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been getting us coffee.” I’m told that community organizers have very long memories.
- Because Obama has Hillary by the short hairs, she gritted her teeth and made the pragmatic decision to do his bidding in exchange for his doing everything he can to help her get elected — and continue to do his bidding after she’s in office. It may be the first time in history that the Devil made a deal with the Devil.
As to number six above, those who listen to the media hype that Obama is viewed favorably by slightly more than half of the public ignore the results of the last three elections (one presidential and two midterms). Obama received nearly 10 million fewer votes in 2012 than in 2008 — against cowardly Mitt Romney, no less, who was more interested in apologizing for his success (much of which resulted from his expertise in putting companies into bankruptcy and laying off employees) than exposing Obama’s lies and purposeful destruction of the U.S. economy.
In other words, based on actual votes, Obama’s popularity dropped by nearly 15 percent in just four years. In fact, he received less votes in the 2012 presidential election than John McCain received when he ran against him in 2008! That’s a stunning figure.
Obama’s loss in popularity was clearly evident in the fact that not only did Democrats lose the House in 2010 and the Senate in 2014, but, more specifically, most of the candidates he actively campaigned for ended up losing. The fact is that only the radical left and brain-dead, low-information voters still support him.
Thus, as I have repeatedly pointed out, Hillary’s tying herself to Obama is a sure loser — provided Trump’s handlers can get him under control. That means getting him to stop making unnecessary, self-destructive statements and teaching him how to make a point in one minute instead of droning on for fifteen. If he were elected, Trump might actually turn out to be a relatively good president (emphasis on might), but he won’t get elected if he continues to put people to sleep with repetition-filled, 66-minute talks.
If Trump keeps screwing up and proves me wrong (i.e., my prediction that Hillary will never be president) by handing the presidency to Hillary, it will be the end of what’s left of the United States. Under a Hillary presidency (a euphemism for an Obama third-term), tyranny would reign.
There would be no way to stop, or even slow down, the Marxist agenda of the Democrats — a radical-left Supreme Court, gun confiscation, an expanded version of Obamacare, totally open borders that would include millions of unvetted Middle East refugees, ongoing stoking of the racial-divide fires, an end to the coal-mining industry, etc., etc., etc. The list is very, very long.
So, what if Trump does win, which he should do easily? Right now, I see one huge problem with a Trump administration that I don’t believe many of his supporters have even thought about. The establishment — on both the left and the right — so despises him that the House and Senate could make it virtually impossible for him to take the actions necessary to start undoing the damage done by Obama and his Marxist minions.
Can you imagine Trump having to fight not only malevolent, corrupt folks like Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Dick Durbin, but also lowlife Republicans like Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, and Lindsey Graham?
Normally, I love gridlock in Washington, because it stops politicians from engaging in more redistribution of wealth, more economy-killing regulations, and more unconstitutional legislation of all kinds. But if the scoundrels riding the Demopublican gravy train are able to prevent Trump from waging a full-scale war against corruption, waste, and special treatment for the political class, his only alternative would be to take a cue from Obama and create his own laws through executive orders.
And the latter, I believe, would likely fail, because the same legislators who have been kissing Obama’s ring for nearly eight years are, by contrast, not the least bit afraid of Trump. On the contrary, I believe a large number of those Obama ring-kissers would do anything to block Trump’s every move and, if possible, totally destroy him. I would not be surprised to see impeachment proceedings come about early in his first term.
That said, we’ll have a better idea of how a Trump presidency is likely to play out by watching the Republican National Convention next week. If he can’t get a substantial percentage of the Republican Party’s anti-Trump crybabies to get on board and Hillary/Obama actually win, my recommendation to all who can afford it is to start studying up on places like the Cayman Islands, St. Thomas, St. Croix, and the British Virgin Islands.
Of course, there’s always a chance that Trump’s post-election popularity would be so high that the gravy-trainers would find themselves fighting for their own political lives and thus decide to make nice to Trump in order to save their own hides.
But enough conjecture. Next stop: Cleveland. If nothing else, it’s going to be great theater.