Do you think you know enough to ace Conservative Republican News’s weekly quiz?
Take your shot at our brain-busting questions all drawn from the conservative news we’ve been providing.
Get an “A” and we’ll give you a shout out in next week’s quiz!
The following CRN readers aced our quiz last week and we send a big Congratulations to all of these patriots:
Bob, Gordon, Frank F., Katy, karen, Dean, Bill, william, Brent, John eastman, Janie, Cole, Barry, David, Bill, John, Clete, Bill, Dale, Brian Ciuffoletti, Eddie, Mary, Carol, Jomama (is that your real name?), Tom Pridgeon, Lisa, Tom, Fred Williams, Ronald, Chapin, Robert, Dee, and from beyond the grave . . . Ronald Reagan
Image credit: kev_hickey_uk under CC 4.0
Sign up for our FREE newsletter!Sign up to receive daily updates, political news, action letters and additional messages from Conservative Republican News
November 10, 2016 By Katie
March 21, 2016 By Katie
December 19, 2016 By Kent Kellar
March 15, 2017 By D.E.
- What’s in the New Obamacare Deal That Could Unite Conservatives, Centrists
- State Department Claims Iran Compliant With Nuclear Deal, but Warns Tehran Still on Notice
- Cartoon: Not how it’s done
- Earth Day Countdown: Environmentalism’s Ten Biggest Scams, Hoaxes, Myths and Frauds
- Senators to probe Soros funding without help of State Department
- Video: Diamond and Silk lay the smackdown on Maxine Waters
- Media caught faking another ‘hate crime’
- Cartoon: Parting Gifts
- UC Berkeley Rewards Liberal Violence by Not Allowing Coulter Speech
- Watchdog Sues for Records on Tax Dollars Funding ‘Soros Infantry’