What do former President Bill Clinton and filmmaker Michael Moore have in common?
They, along with a host of other Democrats, have had moments of honesty about Obamacare.
From the law’s chief architect to elected officials such as House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Gov. Mark Dayton, D-Minn., here are seven times Democrats admitted the truth about Obamacare.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter!Sign up to receive daily updates, political news, action letters and additional messages from Conservative Republican News
November 10, 2016 By Katie
March 21, 2016 By Katie
December 19, 2016 By Kent Kellar
March 15, 2017 By D.E.
- Cartoon: New sheriff in town
- President Trump Proposed a Massive Tax Cut. Here’s What You Need to Know.
- Ex-spy admits Trump-Russia dossier is unverified
- What’s So Wrong with Melania Trump Dressing Like a Lady?
- Cartoon: 2017 French election translated
- Mike Lee Warns Trump About Taxpayer Funding of Soros Groups Overseas
- Trump lawyer may sue Fake Media outlet for phony Russia claims
- NSSF: $25 Million More to Anti-Gun Group Will Fund a Lot of Astroturf
- Cartoon: Kill O’Reilly
- After you get a concealed weapons permit 101