What do former President Bill Clinton and filmmaker Michael Moore have in common?
They, along with a host of other Democrats, have had moments of honesty about Obamacare.
From the law’s chief architect to elected officials such as House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Gov. Mark Dayton, D-Minn., here are seven times Democrats admitted the truth about Obamacare.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter!Sign up to receive daily updates, political news, action letters and additional messages from Conservative Republican News
November 10, 2016 By Katie
March 21, 2016 By Katie
December 19, 2016 By Kent Kellar
December 5, 2016 By D.E.
- France outlaws pro-life activism and liberal U.S. states look to follow
- VIDEO: Democrat Congressman admits Party exploits blacks
- Cartoon: O-Ganic
- Trump beats Obama in small donor fundraising. Were you one of them?
- NRA launches campaign to take on Trump critics
- Liberals now claim to suffer ‘Post-Election Stress Disorder’
- Democrat officials turn out for anti-Jewish hate group rally
- Drunk on whine: Liberal boycott of Trump wine fails hilariously
- Milo backlash spreads, book deal killed
- Cartoon: Orange Crush