When you’ve lost the Socialists, it might really be over.
Kaleb Vanfosson, president of Iowa State University’s Young Democratic Socialists club, was invited to address a Hillary campaign rally and he spent the beginning of his speech attacking Donald Trump.
Soon, he turned to Hillary and Vanfosson said of Clinton:
Unfortunately, Hillary doesn’t really care about this issue either. The only thing she cares about is pleasing her donors, the billionaires that fund her election. The only people who can really trust Hillary are Goldman Sachs. Citigroup can trust Hillary, the military industrial complex can trust Hillary, her good friend Henry Kissinger can trust Hillary.
She is so trapped in the world of the elite that she has completely lost grip of what it’s like to be an average person. She doesn’t care. Voting for another lesser of two evils — there’s no point.”
Hillary’s minions quickly threw Vanfosson offstage but not before the crowd expressed approval for the message about Clinton.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter!Sign up to receive daily updates, political news, action letters and additional messages from Conservative Republican News
November 10, 2016 By Katie
March 21, 2016 By Katie
December 19, 2016 By Kent Kellar
March 15, 2017 By D.E.
- Ex-spy admits Trump-Russia dossier is unverified
- What’s So Wrong with Melania Trump Dressing Like a Lady?
- Cartoon: 2017 French election translated
- Mike Lee Warns Trump About Taxpayer Funding of Soros Groups Overseas
- Trump lawyer may sue Fake Media outlet for phony Russia claims
- NSSF: $25 Million More to Anti-Gun Group Will Fund a Lot of Astroturf
- Cartoon: Kill O’Reilly
- After you get a concealed weapons permit 101
- The Bad Manners of the Campus Left
- Why Record Numbers of Americans Are Renouncing Their Citizenship