When you’ve lost the Socialists, it might really be over.
Kaleb Vanfosson, president of Iowa State University’s Young Democratic Socialists club, was invited to address a Hillary campaign rally and he spent the beginning of his speech attacking Donald Trump.
Soon, he turned to Hillary and Vanfosson said of Clinton:
Unfortunately, Hillary doesn’t really care about this issue either. The only thing she cares about is pleasing her donors, the billionaires that fund her election. The only people who can really trust Hillary are Goldman Sachs. Citigroup can trust Hillary, the military industrial complex can trust Hillary, her good friend Henry Kissinger can trust Hillary.
She is so trapped in the world of the elite that she has completely lost grip of what it’s like to be an average person. She doesn’t care. Voting for another lesser of two evils — there’s no point.”
Hillary’s minions quickly threw Vanfosson offstage but not before the crowd expressed approval for the message about Clinton.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter!Sign up to receive daily updates, political news, action letters and additional messages from Conservative Republican News
November 10, 2016 By Katie
March 21, 2016 By Katie
December 19, 2016 By Kent Kellar
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz makes a slam-dunk case for bold tax reform
- Rand Paul’s latest Waste Report will have you seeing…green?
- Dark Humor from the Socialist Hellhole of Venezuela
- VIDEO: How a Radical Left-Wing Historian Birthed the Anti-Columbus Crusade
- ‘Medicare for All’ would be a deadly national nightmare
- Here are the three key parts of Trump’s new travel ban
- This pro-America Army vet is the real face of NFL protests
- VIDEO: The Hypocrisy of the NFL
- This Army Captain Is Sole Pittsburgh Steeler to Stand for National Anthem
- In this country, UN-style ‘tolerance’ laws are a national nightmare