Euthanasia, otherwise known as “assisted suicide,” has been legal in the Netherlands for 17 years. However, a Dutch death doctor recently asked for assistance of a different kind when she forced a family to hold down their struggling grandmother as she fought for her life:
In this case, the woman, who was suffering from dementia, had earlier expressed a desire to have her life ended when she felt the “time was right”.
According to case notes, the woman, who lived in a nursing home, showed signs of fear and anger. She would also wander around the premises at night.
The end came when a doctor put a soporific into her coffee before administering a lethal injection.
But as the doctor tried to administer the injection, she began to struggle and the doctor had to seek the family’s help to complete the procedure.
Not only was this poor woman killed, but she died in fear and confusion. While her family watched.
The case was shocking enough to warrant attention from the Netherlands’ Regional Review Board. However, the board determined that the doctor “acted in good faith” and cleared her of any wrongdoing.
Sign up for our FREE newsletter!Sign up to receive daily updates, political news, action letters and additional messages from Conservative Republican News
November 10, 2016 By Katie
March 21, 2016 By Katie
December 19, 2016 By Kent Kellar
December 5, 2016 By D.E.
- CPAC 2017 panel: Armed and Fabulous
- Wayne LaPierre: ‘The election has consequences. And we won.’
- Nigel Farage: 2016 was the ‘beginning of a great global revolution’
- Cartoon: Freedom Fighters
- Donald Trump at CPAC: “We’re gonna start winning again”
- Tom Fitton: Fighting government corruption matters to the American people
- Dana Loesch: I had the right to bear arms before I had the right to vote
- Sen. Ted Cruz and Mark Levin: a conversation about the Constitution
- Sen. Jim DeMint: ‘The opportunities for American conservatives have never been greater’
- Illegal Aliens Drain Millions from Social Security